- Deceased Members Mass Wednesday November 2nd we will have a Mass for our deceased members and ladies. This will be in the upper hall at 7 PM. Everyone is invited, children and adults, members and non-members
- Stuff A Truck Saturday November 5th we will host a Stuff A Truck canned food drive. This will be held from 11 AM till 1 PM at the lower KC hall. Come donate to help others. There will be free hot dogs and drinks. All food donated will support local food pantires.
- Clean-up/Work Day Saturday November 19th at 8 AM we will gather at the KC hall and have a general clean up/work day. If we have enough help we should be done by noon. No don’t hide–we know where you live. Come on out and help us.
- Sausage Breakfast On Sunday November 27th we will have a sausage breakfast. Serving will be from 7:30 AM till 10:30 AM. Price will be $7 for adults, $3.50 for ages 7 to 12 and free for those under 7. Fresh KC made (uncooked) bulk or link sausage will be available for order @ $3.00 per pound. To order sausage call Gary at 573-576-6451. We will need workers. Please call or text Brian at 573-450-4902 to volunteer to help at the sausage breakfast–Oh come on you can do it. Thanks
- 4th Degree Christmas Meal On Wednesday December 14th at 5:30 PM all fourth degree members and their families are invited to a happy half hour at the KC hall. Then at 6 PM we will enjoy a special meal
- Council Christmas Party Wednesday December 21st we will have our annual Christmas party for KC members and their families and Ladies Auxiliary members and their families. Happy hour will be from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM. We will eat at 6:30 PM. Please bring a desert. There will be a special HO HO HO guest at the Christmas party for the kids. If you are coming please let me know so we can have enough food for you and those you bring. My number is 573-576-6451
- Tootsie Roll Drive Thanks to all who helped on our Tootsie Roll Drive. We took in a little over $1400.00. Half of this goes to the Knights of Columbus Developmental Center of the Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital in St. Louis. We give the other half to the Kenny Rogers Children’s Center in Sikeston.Thanks for all you who helped this year and every year. I appreciate it